The South Korean Technology Giant is working on an Android 13-based One UI 5 update. With the A series, Samsung began the first update with the Galaxy A53 smartphone, becoming the first midrange A series device to receive an Android 13 update. The Galaxy A33 will probably be the next Samsung device to receive the One UI 5 update.
Galaxy A33 5G has received a stable One UI 5 update
Update November 10: Samsung has started pushing One UI 5 for the Galaxy A33 5G handset users in Europe. The update carries build version A336BXXU4BVJG. The rollout will expand to more countries in different phases. As per the rollout plan, if you are using an Indian A33 5G device, you will be able to experience it in December 2022.
A Twitter account (Samsung One UI Software Updates) reported that “Galaxy A33 5G Android 13 One UI 5.0 testing underway.” The build version for the update leaked from the sources is “A336EDXU4BVK1”. The company is developing the update in India, and it is under process, which will soon be available for you to download and experience the same.
For reference, the company has officially confirmed that the Galaxy A33 5G will receive an Android 13-based One UI 5 update in November. So you can expect the update soon, and it is expected to be delivered to all Galaxy A33 5G smartphones by December 2022.
The Galaxy A33 5G came with an Android 12-based One UI 4.1 update out of the box and will receive the utmost Android 14. And now, as mentioned, the device receiving the Android 13 update (the first major software update) will be eligible for one more major software update.
The One UI 5 update is expected to bring significant changes and improvements to the current Operating System of the Galaxy A33 5G. It will also resolve some of the bugs and issues the users face. Samsung has not released any beta programs for the Galaxy A33 5G device, so it is expected to receive a stable Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update directly.
The new Changelog of the Android 13 update to the Galaxy A33 5G device is as follows:
- An Enhanced Color Palette feature that swatches colors depending on the conditions.
- Changes in the Notification panel result in layout changes.
- Improved Multitasking experience.
- Quick entrance in Split Screen multitasking.
- Able to put apps in a floating window by long pressing them and dragging the icons from the recent menu.
- Improved Animations.
- New Widgets Options.
- Revamped Wallpaper page and connected device menu.
- Simplified security and privacy section.
- More lock screen customizations to enhance user experience.
- Settings Changes and App Notification customizations, too.
Apart from the above-discussed One UI 5 features, some reported bugs and issues will also be fixed.
We don’t know when the Android 13 update will get a release, but as per the recent claims, the update is likely expected this month or in December.
How to download the Android 13 update?
To experience and download the new version of the Android update, follow the below simple steps:
- Head on to the ‘Settings application.
- Tap ‘Software Updates.
- Tap ‘Download and Install.’ (If the update is available, download and install it; if not, regularly check for it, as it will soon be available on your device).
If you are waiting for the Android 13-based One UI 5 update, it will arrive shortly on your device. Stay tuned for that. Keep an eye on your software updates section if an update comes.