There has been a lot of talk around Intel’s upcoming Core 14th Generation CPUs lately. As far as leaks and rumors go, the upgrade seems an iterative one rather than a major one. The architecture and number of cores will be essentially the same except for a few models.
The pricing was also leaked a bit ago, indicating some hikes. And now, a listing confirms that there are indeed price hikes, but not as steep as previous leaks show.
Intel tends to release the pricing details to some retailers and distributors before launch. And while these prices are still subject to slight variations, they provide a rough estimate of the actual pricing. The final pricing does not change too much anyway.
- Intel Core i5-14600KF: $415.99
- Intel Core i5-14600K: $453.99
- Intel Core i7-14700KF: $559.99
- Intel Core i7-14700K: $597.99
- Intel Core i9-14900KF: $795.99
- Intel Core i9-14900K: $833.99
For some context, these were the prices of the same models from the previous Intel Core 13th Generation CPUs.
- Intel Core i5-13600KF: $402.99
- Intel Core i5-13600K: $436.99
- Intel Core i7-13700KF: $538.99
- Intel Core i7-13700K: $583.99
- Intel Core i9-13900KF: $775.99
- Intel Core i9-13900K: $808.99
As you can see, there is a price hike this year across all lineup models. These price hikes range from 3% to 4%, except for the Core i9-14900KF model, which is about 7%. These prices indeed come as a relief to those who were upset about the previously leaked prices.
The Raptor Lake Refresh CPUs will be unveiled at the Intel Innovation 2023 event. Some leaks indicate the launch date to be on the 16th of October, with review embargos being lifted on the 17th. We expect an official announcement from Intel in the next week or so.