The stable build of Windows 11 has started rolling out to eligible Windows 10 PC users. Windows 11 brings many improvements over the normal Windows 10 such as a new redesigned home interface, a new Microsoft store with native support for Android apps, a re-touched taskbar and icons, and more. Many users are willing to try Windows 11 on their PC. Well, for those, Windows 11 Media Creation is a helpful tool. The Media Creation tool can upgrade its system to Windows 11 seamlessly.
The Windows Media Creation tool allows users to sideload Windows 11. It’s more like flagship a custom ROM in Android with the help of TWRP recovery. For some sets of people, the creation tool is easy to use and operable, but it might come out as a bit complicated for beginners. So, in this post, we’ll be deciding on how to upgrade your system to Windows 11 using Windows 11 Media Creation Tool.
Important steps before proceeding
- After installing Windows 11 using the Media Creation tool, all of your user data might get cleared. So, make sure to take the backup of your data, so you won’t face any problem if your user data gets cleared.
- A good network connection is always recommended. It’s must require to install Windows 11 and to create a bootable USB Drive.
- If you’re creating the bootable USB instead of installing Windows 11, a USB Drive with a minimum of 8GB of RAM is always suggested.
Tip: You can get Windows 11 ISO official ISO image here.
Download Windows 11 Media Creation Tool
- Visit Microsoft’s Software Download Page and get the latest Media Creation Tool.
- Alternatively, you can download the MediaCreationToolW11.exe file through this direct link.
The media creation tool will be downloaded successfully in minutes (depending upon your network speeds).
After installing the file, run it on your PC system. After this, you’ll get a prompt saying “Getting a few things ready!”.
Accept Microsoft Software license terms.
Now select language and edition or Tick “Use the recommended options for this PC”
Now, you’ll see two options: “USB Flash Drive (It needs to be at least 8GB)” and “ISO File (You shall need to burn the ISO file to a DVD later)”.
You can choose the option accordingly, the USB flash drive option will create a bootable USB drive for you. And if you choose the second option i.e. ISO File, you will be able to burn the ISO file later to create a bootable USB drive or a DVD.
- If you select the “USB Flash drive” option, then make sure to connect the USB. The tool will automatically download and burn into the USB connection. And you can flash it later.
- For the “ISO File” option, it will download the ISO file of Windows 11 and you’ll later have to burn it using any third-party apps like Rufus to make it bootable.
We recommend you to use the “USB Flash Drive” option here, as it is easier to use.
So, if you want to perform a reinstall or clean install of Windows 11 on your PC, Windows 11 Media Creation Tool will be the best option as you can make a bootable USB or DVD.
Upgrade the PC Now with Windows 11 Installation Assistant
Do you want to upgrade your Windows 10 PC to Windows 11? Then Windows 11 Installation Assistant tool will be the best option. The tool will start downloading the Windows 11 File and upon downloading successfully, you will be able to install it in your system. After successful installation, complete the setup and you will be now able to run Windows 11 in your system seamlessly. If your PC does not support Windows 11 then you can follow this Bypass Method.
Ready to Install
After creating the bootable Windows 11 via Media Creation Tool, plug the USB Drive in which you’ve installed the bootable file. Boot the PC into BIOS and install the system. You can now use Windows 11 seamlessly if you have followed all the steps mentioned above correctly. You can read our “types of Windows 11 product key”, “Password Reset”, and TPM 2.0 Bypass” article here.