As promised, Windows began rolling out the Windows 11 update to eligible systems on October 5th. Fans were eagerly awaiting the stable version of Windows 11 shortly after its release, and now it’s official alongside the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool and ISO file. Additionally, the Windows 11 Installation Assistant, which can assist you in installing Windows 11 on your device, has been officially released.
Many computers fail to obtain and install the Windows 11 upgrade; hence, the Windows 11 Installation Assistant is offered. It makes the installation of Windows 11 a breeze. Let’s check the steps to download and install Windows 11 Installation Assistant on your PC.
Windows 11 Installation Assistant Download
- Click Here to download Installation Assistant software (Direct Link)
- You can also visit Microsoft’s software page from here to download the Assistant.
Well, Windows 11 Installation Assistant comes with a minimum requirements list. You should have licensed Windows 10 installed in your system. Your PC should meet the Windows 11 system requirements, and at least 9GB of space should be free on your device to use and download Windows 11 Installation Assistant. If your system has passed all the requirements, then let’s move on and see the steps using which you can download Windows 11 Installation Assistant on your PC.
How to Upgrade to Windows 11 Using Installation Assistant
If you have finished downloading and installing the Installation Assistant in your system, then let’s check how to use it properly.
- To begin, run the Windows 11 Installation Assistant as administrator.
- Now, it will check if your system is eligible for Windows 11 or not.
- Once it confirms that your system is eligible for the update, click “Accept and Install.”
- Now, it will prepare your PC for the update; as soon as it finishes preparing, you will get the option to Restart the system, click on it, and your system will start installing the Windows 11 update.
Note: The complete process will take some time, and your PC will restart a few times. So don’t turn off your PC.