Many of us want to transfer photos from our computers to our phones. A smartphone is much more portable for showing people your photos on the go. Carrying a laptop is harder, so you might want to transfer your favourite photos to your phone.
Alternatively, having a copy of your photos on your phone is also helpful. This acts as a backup and reduces hassle. You won’t have to worry about losing your photos.
With Apple’s iTunes, you can transfer photos, videos, and files from a PC to your iPhone. iTunes also acts as a device management utility and also a media library.
iTunes faces heavy criticism even today since the software lost its primary focus. iTunes began as a tool for music. However, iTunes also has many functionalities you can’t relate to music.
The user experience isn’t great with iTunes, with the whole software looking quite out of date. iTunes is very cluttered, and people struggle to use it for backups.
Eventually, iTunes lost relevance in favour of other apps like Finder, Apple Music, Podcasts, and Apple TV. People still use it for backups and also for photo transfer. However, it’s certainly not the best, most effective way of transferring photos.
iTunes often has app crashes, login and sync issues, and file support problems. Also, iTunes doesn’t support all the standard file formats. People tend to run into compatibility issues.
iTunes also freezes up during the photo transfer, and you might have to restart the entire process. If that doesn’t sound fun, there’s a fantastic tool called DearMob iPhone Manager, which solves many problems with iTunes.
What are the benefits of using DearMob iPhone Manager?
DearMob isn’t just for photo backup and file transfer. The software offers a suite of powerful features with a good, user-friendly experience. You can think of it as a combination of the Finder tool and iTunes but with a minimalist UI.
DearMob supports hardware GPU acceleration, so photo transfer speeds go up tenfolds. It’s fairly stable and doesn’t freeze up mid-sync like iTunes sometimes does.
If you have a photo format that’s not compatible, DearMob iPhone Manager solves that as well. You get a built-in convertor tool, and it conveniently converts all your incompatible photos into the more common formats.
You get really useful features like batch selection, selective import and export, and a really powerful overall file management system. This tremendously helps with the scattering of images.
For example, if you have photos in the HEIC format, DearMob can convert that into a more standard JPG format. This way, you can share and view them on other devices that don’t support HEIC.
The tool supports 4K and even 8K video transfer, and you won’t have any problems with video formats. It can easily convert MOV files to MP4 files. It won’t freeze up if you transfer several photo batches at once and even if you transfer large videos.
If you’re worried about security, then your data is in the right hands. DearMob has amazing reviews from top tech sites, and your photos are as safe as possible. DearMob also uses military encryption standards.
Advanced algorithms enable some of the best possible encryption standards. This tool is safe and secure and absolutely does not compromise user privacy.
DearMob also works for your iPad, and it’s much more flexible than iTunes. It’s a very effective tool to effortlessly back up Device Files, Photos, Videos, Movies, Songs, Contacts, Documents & PDFs, etc.
Features of DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob isn’t the only way to transfer photos or back up your data. There are many other ways, such as Google Photos, Mega Cloud, or DropBox.
You can use AirDrop, which is also lightning-fast, or you can opt for the good old transfer via E-Mail. However, DearMob has several key advantages over all of these methods. It has a class suite of excellent features, and we’ll highlight some of them here.
- You can transfer and manage over fifteen file types with a Wi-Fi connection or USB Connection.
- Reliable and repeatable backup system, and you can also restore your files.
- DearMob offers a migration feature, and you can transfer the entire photo and video library, Files data, and even the app data to another iPhone or iPad. It creates a one-to-one clone on the other device. This is particularly useful if you move devices often or if you want to use your new device with the same apps and app data.
- It’s a two-way solution, so you’re not limiting yourself to only one device for transferring or receiving data.
- It can transfer 100 photos in 8K resolution in nearly 8 seconds. Doesn’t freeze up even with over 10,000 photos. Backs up both the edited photo and also the original photo.
- Retains full quality with zero compression, even after changing file types. DearMob also supports Apple’s ProRAW photo format.
- Transferring an ultra-high definition 4K image takes only 0.08 seconds, which is faster than what AirDrop takes to connect and transfer.
- 1024-Bit RSA, 256-Bit AES, PBKDF2, and Argon 2 Military Encryption standards for the best possible data security and user privacy.
How to Use DearMob iPhone Manager?
A. For transferring photos from PC to iPhone/ iPad
- Download the DearMob iPhone Manager software on your Windows PC or Mac, and finish the installation process.
- Launch DearMob, and connect your iPhone or iPad via a USB Cable.
- You’ll see a Photo Transfer section, which you’ll have to click on.
- Now, click on Add Photos and choose the photos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- At the bottom right, you’ll see an option that says Sync. Click on it, and your photos will be transferred in a short while without the need for iTunes.
B. For transferring photos from iPhone/iPad to PC
The process is very similar if you want to transfer from your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC with a USB Cable. Launch the software on your PC.
- Click on the + button, and create a new album. You’ll see the new album in the menu on the left. You can choose to rename it.
- Now, sync the photos you want between both devices, and the transfer is complete.
Transferring photos from a PC to an iPhone/iPad without iTunes is now possible via third-party tools. Although iTunes is a popular tool for this purpose, it is outdated and often creates issues that make the user experience unenjoyable. DearMob iPhone Manager is a safe, secure, and reliable software to easily transfer photos from iPhone/iPad to PC or vice versa. It’s also a feature-packed backup tool, and it saves you a lot of trouble. DearMob iPhone Manager is a robust alternative to iTunes that offers a seamless experience.