Samsung Galaxy A51
- Display: 6.5 Inches
- Processor: Exynos 9611 SoC
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Camera: 48MP+12MP+12MP+5MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
Samsung Galaxy A51 may Come with 4000 mAh Battery
Samsung is preparing for the launch of the Galaxy A51 smartphone. The official Russian website’s support page with model SM-A515F/DSM also went live which suggest the smartphone will be launched soon. However, ahead of its launch, we have spotted its battery model in the Korean certification database which reveals the battery capacity.
The battery model EB-BA515ABY match to the Galaxy A51’s SM-A515F model. So logic leads us to EB-BA515ABY being battery model of Galaxy A51. The same battery model was also certified by BIS which hints that the launch of the smartphone in India could be imminent.
Along with the certification, there is also a photo of the battery. Though the quality of the photo is poor, we can see it is rated at 15.40 Wh and operates at 3.85V. Also, the battery has a 4000 mAh(typical) capacity. So, we can conclude that the Galaxy A51 might be powered by a 4000 mAh battery similar to the Galaxy A50 and A50s’ batteries.
Leaked Features of Galaxy A51
The specification of Samsung Galaxy A51 may include 6.5-inch 19:5:9 Super AMOLED with the resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is rumoured to be powered by Exynos 9611 paired with 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage.
The phone will run on Android 10 operating system with One UI 2.0. It may be equipped with a 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy A51 could sports quad rear camera setup in L-shape arrangement within a square module. The rear cameras may consist of a 48MP (f/1.8) main sensor, 12MP wide-angle sensor, 12MP telephoto sensor with 2X optical zoom, and a 5MP depth sensor. There will be centred hole-punch cutout housing a 32MP shooter (f/2.0 aperture) front camera.
The phone may measure 158.4 x 73.7 x 7.9mm and weigh 171 gram. It could be available in Silver, Black and Blue colours.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 expected to be launched on December 2019.
The Samsung Galaxy A51 price in India could start from Rs 19,999 for the base variant.
Model Number: SM-A515
Note: These are unofficial preliminary specifications based on various leaks & rumours.
Samsung Galaxy A51 - Full Specifications
- Phone NameSamsung Galaxy A51
- Launch DateDecember 2019 (Expected)
- Price in IndiaRs 19,999 (Expected)
- Status The stage of a phone within its life cycle.Rumoured
- Dimensions158.4 x 73.7 x 7.9mm
- Weight171 grams
- ColoursSilver, Black and Blue
- IP RatingNo
- TypeSuper AMOLED
- Touch Screen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio19:5:9
- Pixel Density403 ppi
- Colour Depth16 Million
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- ChipsetExynos 9611 (11nm)
- Clock Speed4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUMali-G72 MP3
- RAM4GB, 6GB
- Internal Storage64GB, 128GB
- Card Slot
- SD Card Capacity1TB
- Operating SystemAndroid 10
- User InterfaceOne UI 2.0
- Rear CameraQuad: 48MP(main), f/1.8 + 12MP(wide) + 12MP(telephoto) + 5MP(depth)
- Primary FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Rear Flash
- Front Camera32MP with f/2.0
- Selfie FeaturesHDR
- Front Flash
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- Capacity4000 mAh
- Removable Battery
- Charging18W fast charging
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wi-FiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- USBmicroUSB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Headphone JackYes, 3.5mm
- Number of SIMs2
- SIM TypeNano SIM + Nano SIM
- Network Support2G, 3G, 4G
- SensorsAccelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Light Sensor, Fingerprint (under display)