Realme X50 Pro
- Display: 6.5 Inches
- Processor: Snapdragon 865 SoC
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Camera: 108MP main sensor
- Battery: 4500 mAh
Realme X50 Pro is an upcoming smartphone from Realme brand which will arrive with 5G connectivity. Previously, it was rumoured that Realme X2 Pro‘s successor will be called Realme X3 Pro. Now, it seems the company has changed its marketing name and will be called Realme X50 Pro 5G where 5 represents the incoming 5G generation and 0 is for new beginnings.
In the first place, the specification of Realme X50 Pro may include 6.5 inches Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 × 2400 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20:9 and the pixel density of 402 PPI. Like its predecessor, it is also expected to come with 90Hz refresh rate of the display. Above all, it is rumoured to be powered by upcoming Snapdragon 865 processor paired with upto 12GB of RAM and upto 256GB of internal storage.
The phone may run on the Android 10 operating system with ColorOS 7 on top of it. It could be equipped with a 4500 mAh non-removable battery with 50W fast charging.
In the camera department, the Realme X50 Pro may sport quad rear camera setup with 108MP primary sensor. In contrast, on the front, the phone will arrive with hole-punch that will house dual selfie cameras.
It could be available in Lunar White and Nepture Blue colours.
The Realme X50 Pro price in India could be Rs 32,999 for the base model.
The Realme X50 Pro expected to be launched on February 2020.
Note: These are unofficial preliminary details based on various leaks and rumours.
Realme X50 Pro - Full Specifications
- Phone NameRealme X50 Pro
- Launch DateFebruary 2020 (Expected)
- Price in IndiaRs 32,999 (Expected)
- Status The stage of a phone within its life cycle.Rumoured
- ColoursLunar White, Nepture Blue
- IP RatingNo
- TypeSuper AMOLED
- Touch Screen
- Screen Size6.5 inches
- Resolution1080 x 2400 pixels
- Aspect Ratio20:9
- Pixel Density402 PPI
- Colour Depth16 Million
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- ChipsetQualcomm SDM865 Snapdragon 865
- Clock SpeedUp to 2.84 GHz (Expected)
- GPUAdreno 650 (Expected)
- RAM6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Internal Storage64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Card Slot
- SD Card CapacityNA
- Operating SystemAndroid 10
- User InterfaceColorOS 7
- Rear Camera108MP main sensor
- Primary FeaturesHDR, Panorama
- Rear Flash
- Front CameraDual selfie cameras
- Selfie FeaturesHDR
- Front Flash
- Battery TypeLi-Po
- Capacity4500 mAh
- Removable Battery
- Charging50W Fast charging
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wi-FiWi-Fi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), WiFi Direct
- BluetoothYes, v5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Headphone JackYes, 3.5mm
- Number of SIMs2
- SIM TypeDual Nano Sim
- Network Support2G, 3G, 4G, 5G
- SensorsAccelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Light Sensor, Fingerprint (under display)