- Display: 5.5 inches
- Processor: Snapdragon 435
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB
- Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The specification of Moto E6 includes 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with the resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by Snapdragon 435 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with support for microSD card.
The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie operating system. It has a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
In the camera department, the Moto E6 sports single-camera setup: 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The front camera gets a 5-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture for selfies and video calling.
Moto E6 supports 4G network but it doesn’t support Indian 4G bands.
The phone measures 149.70 x 72.30 x 8.57mm and weighs 159.00 gram. It is available in Starry Black and Navy Blue colours.
The Moto E6 price in India is Rs. 10,309 (Expected).
The Moto E6 was launched on July 25, 2019.
Moto E6 - Full Specifications
- Phone NameMoto E6
- Launch DateJuly 25, 2019
- Price in IndiaRs 10,390 (Expected)
- Status The stage of a phone within its life cycle.Announced
- Dimensions149.7 x 72.3 x 8.5 mm
- Weight159 grams
- ColoursStarry Black, Navy Blue
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive
- Touch Screen
- Screen Size5.5 inches
- Resolution720 x 1440 pixels
- Aspect Ratio18:9
- Pixel Density293 ppi
- Colour Depth16M
- ChipsetQualcomm SDM435 Snapdragon 435
- Clock Speed8x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPUAdreno 505
- Internal Storage16GB
- Card Slot
- SD Card Capacity256GB
- Operating SystemAndroid 9.0 (Pie)
- User InterfaceNA
- Rear CameraSingle: 13MP with f/2.0
- Primary FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Rear Flash
- Front CameraSingle: 5MP with f/2.0
- Selfie FeaturesNA
- Front Flash
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Capacity3000 mAh
- Removable Battery
- ChargingNormal Charging
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wi-FiWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Headphone Jack3.5mm
- Number of SIMs1
- SIM TypeNano-SIM
- Network Support2G, 3G, 4G
- SensorsAccelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Light Sensor