Lenovo is a top Chinese manufacturer entered the smartphone business in 2012. There is too much craze about Lenovo’s K4, K5, K6 Smartphone in India. Now Lenovo Launch New Lenovo Vibe B in India at Just Rs 5,799. Vibe B comes with 4.5-inch display, Which is Easy to Scrolling, Handling and Better Performance of Gaming, HD Movies. It is powered by 64bit 1.0 GHz MediaTek 6735m processor, Due to Smartphone Runs Smoothly without hanging Problem.
Vibe B also offers 8GB Internal Memory and 1GB Ram; Now You Can Store Your Favourite Videos, Images, Songs in Phone Without worry. About It’s Battery, It Packed with 2000 mah Removable Battery & Which can give Standby Upto 11 hours on 4G Network. Besides of this Feature, Vibe B Supports Dual 4G With Micro Sim Card. Now You Can avail Enhancing Experience of 4G Network. Also, It Comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Vibe B preloaded with apps like SHAREit, S YNC it, Backup.
Lenovo Vibe B Release Date, Price in India
Lenovo Vibe B Launched in India Today 10th March 2017 at Just Rs 5,799. The Customers Can Purchase it all Offline Stores across in India. It will be Soon available for buying on all E-commerce Platforms. Vibe B available in Matte Black and White Colours. So stay tuned with us. Don’t forget to Subscribe our Push Notification.
Specification of Lenovo Vibe B
- Display – Vibe B Comes with 4.5-inch(800 x 480) display
- Dimensions – 132.5 mm x 66 mm x 9.9 mm
Weight 144 g
- Processor – It runs on 1.0 GHz MediaTek 6735m quad-core Processor, Which gives Blazing Performance.
- Storage – It has 8GB internal storage and 1GB Ram.
- Expandable Storage up to 32GB
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera – a 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front-facing camera.
- Connectivity – Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Radio FM
- Battery – It is packed with 2000mAh removable battery, Which can Stands Up Upto 11 hour on 4G Network.