Reliance Jio has launched the Jio Fiber in their 42nd Annual General Meeting (AGM). Users can now book for the Fiber broadband through the company’s official portal. The users will also get a free Jio Fixed Voice Landline Service as part of the whole package. So, in this article, we are going to provide the exact steps users need to follow in order to activate Fixed Landline Number(FLN) on Jio Fiber.
Jio Fixed Voice Landline Service
This service allows Jio Fiber users to make voice calls for free across the country to any network. However, users will require a landline instrument to make or receive calls using Fixed Voice Landline service. This service is very similar to the service that JioFi users get. You can also install the JioCall app on any device (be it 2G or 3G) connected to the Fiber and start enjoying free voice calls and SMSes.
How to Register for Fixed Voice Landline on Jio Fiber?
The registration process is very simple, you just need MyJio app to activate Fixed Voice Landline Service on Jio Fiber broadband connection. You can follow the below steps to enable the free calling service.
- First of all, download and install MyJio app on your device from the Google Play Store or iOS app store.
- Then open the app and log in using your credentials.
- After logging in to the app, navigate to Link New Account > JioFiber > Enter RMN or Service ID > Verify via OTP. This step will link your Fiber connection to your MyJio account.
- If your account is already linked, you just need to switch the account to JioFiber.
Activate FLN Number
- Now go to the Recharge option. Soon a notification will appear on your screen. Tap on Proceed.
- An OTP will be sent to the RMN, enter it and you will get your Fixed Line number(FLN), it will also be mailed to your email address.
- In order to make sure your Fixed Line is active, you must recharge while the device is on. Post successful recharge, your Fixed Line service will be activated in no time.
- You can just plug in the Landline cable to RJ-11 port on the Giga router and start enjoying the service. JioCall app can be used also to configure the FLN.
- Now you will be able to make calls or receive incoming calls to your Fixed Landline number.