As after tremendous success of Reliance Jio as a telecom operator, Jio is going to step into to DTH market. And Reliance Jio DTH Services will be live very soon. As per recent rumours, Jio DTH to be live in few major cities of India but later on it will be extended to the whole India. As already discussed there will be Jio DTH Welcome Offer & users can take advantage of DTH free services for 3 months. For the booking and order of Jio set top box, RJIO might offer Reliance Jio DTH Distributorship or Jio DTH Franchise.
So if you are interested in serving Jio DTH set-top box to people you should take Jio DTH dealership. Read this article till the end to get all the information about how to apply for it.
About Jio DTH Distributorship or Franchise
Though Jio DTH has not been live right now, Jio has already laid more than 1100 workstations all over India. And within coming 3-4 months Jio DTH will be started with its welcome offer for 3 months. To get the required growth of RJIO business as a DTH service. Jio needs some quality & hard workers to achieve the success. Distributors for Jio DTH will be selected at the head of Jio Centers. If you are eager to join Jio DTH, you should contact nearest Jio center to get selected as Jio DTH Distributor.
Requirements For Jio DTH Franchise or Distributorship
- Applicant must have a minimum of 250 sq ft. Area for the setup.
- One time Refundable amount of Rs 15,000, Rs 50,000 or Rs 75,000 has to be given to Reliance Group
- The capital of Rs 2 lakh will be given to run the jio DTH workstation.
- A minimum of 10 workers to be employed to run the office.
- The office should be well furnished which requires Rs 3 lakh to 5 lakh investment.
How to Apply Online For Jio DTH Dealership
Once the Jio DTH will get available officially, registration for Jio DTH Franchise will be started via an online registration form. Interested users who want dealership can fill the form and wait for the selection process. Either applicant has to send the following information or fill the form to get eligible for the further process.
City & State
Past experience in DTH industry
Sales you expect
With all the details applicant can either send it to Reliance group via post or can directly mail them and there will be online registration for Jio DTH Distributorship from Jio’s official website by filling the required information. Working with such an emerging company gonna give you better start in your business.
Distributorship Available Cities
- Bharatpur, Bhubaneshwar, Bodh Gaya, Calangute, Chandigarh, Varanasi, Vasco-Da-Gama, Chennai, Chittaurgarh, Coimbatore
- CuttackRanchi, Sanchi, Secunderabad, Dalhousie, Dehradun, Delhi, Diu-Island, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Imphal, Indore, Kochi
- Kodaikanal, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kovalam, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Kanpur, Kanyakumari, Khajuraho, Khandala
- Lucknow, Ludhiana, Khajuraho, Khandala, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Manali, Mangalore, Margao, Mathura, Mountabu
- Mussoorie, Mysore, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Bhavnagar, Bhikaner, Bhopal, Mumbai
- Nainital, Noida, Ooty, Ahmedabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Alappuzha, Alwar, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Porbandar, Portblair, Pune, Agra
- Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gaya, Gangtok, Bangalore, Puri, Pushkar, Rajkot, Rameswaram, Shimla, Surat, Thanjavur, Thiruchchirapalli
- Orchha, Panaji, Patna, Pondicherry, Thrissur, Tirumala, Udaipur, Vadodra, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar
I thought your all doubts about Jio DTH Distributorship had been cleared. Still, if you’re having, you can feel free & drop below in the comment box. We’ll be happy to answer all of them.