Apple just unveiled their new operating system for iPhone – iOS 16. Apple’s most significant change to iOS 16 is the recent lock screen overhaul. The new lock screen customization options let you change the clock font and add widgets and live wallpapers.
iOS 16 lock screen is something to be truly jealous of. Getting an iPhone is the real way to get a kick out of the new iOS 16 lock screen. But what if we told you you could get the same lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy? Yes, you can enjoy the new iOS 16 lock screen on your Galaxy smartphone running on One UI 4.1, and here’s how.
Samsung’s Good Lock module has been there for years. It offers excellent customization options to make your Galaxy smartphone your own. The Good Lock module lets you personalize your smartphone and set up shortcuts to use your Galaxy how you want. And thanks to its Clock Face module, you can also get an iOS 16-like lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Let’s look at getting your Galaxy smartphone’s new iOS 16-like lock screen.
iOS 16 Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy One UI 4.1
This module is for Galaxy smartphones running One UI 4.1. It is straightforward to set up this module. Firstly, you must select an image you want to set as wallpaper. Then, you must remove the background from the wallpaper using any app or tool you prefer. You can use telegram bots as well.
To remove the background from the image:
- Open your browser and go to remove.bg.
- Tap the blue icon that says “Upload image” and select the image you want to set as wallpaper for your lock screen.
- Once the process is done, download and save the image on your device.
- Make sure to crop out the part that won’t be behind the clock. Only take the position that will be behind the clock. You can do so using any basic editor or your gallery app.
To set up the iOS 16 lock screen:
- Go to the Good Lock app.
- Tap the Clockface module.
- Select Lock Screen and tap on the “+” icon.
- Now you will see some options. Select Digital Clock and choose the first style. You can increase the clock size to make it look better.
- Now tap on the “+” icon and then tap on Date. Drag and drop it over time to increase the size.
- Tap on image >> choose Gallery >> choose the edited picture.
- Adjust the image size so it can perfectly hide the background.
- You can also set the day’s color, Date, and time.
- At last, save the clock face and enjoy the iOS 16-like lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy.
This tutorial for the iOS 16 lock screen for Samsung was first published on “Navy.wallpapers” YouTube channel. You can watch the video below to learn more: