The latest iOS 16 update brought several new unique features to Apple devices. Apple brings many interesting lock screen features, including the new AI-based Depth Effect. It is also called the Multilayared Photo Effect. Using the Depth Effect feature on your iPhone device, you can give a unique look to your lock screen. It will take your lock screen looks to the next level. But, only a few wallpapers are compatible with the new Depth Effect feature. This article will guide you on downloading iOS 16 Depth Effect wallpapers for your iPhone device.
What is the Depth Effect Feature on iOS 16?
The Depth Effect is the latest AI-based feature in Apple’s new iOS 16 operating system. It is one of the best tools for customizing your lock screen on iOS 16. The Depth Effect is a unique feature that gives a 3D effect to your lock screen wallpaper. In other words, this feature lets users set a lock screen wallpaper, where the wallpaper and clock blend in to create a depth effect. It splits the wallpaper background into multiple layers, and a small portion of the object will come on top of the clock to give a unique look.
Steps to Enable Depth Effect on iOS 16
Here, we will teach you the steps to enable Depth Effect on iOS 16 devices. Follow the given steps below.
- First, open the image you want to set as lock screen wallpaper on your device.
- Click the Share button and select the “Use a Wallpaper” option.
- The suitable wallpaper will get automatically cropped, and the Depth Effect will also be added.
- If the image is incompatible with the Depth Effect, you have to use the “Pinch to Crop” option and move the image near the clock on the screen.
- Once done with all processes, click on Done.
- Now, select “Set as Wallpaper Pair,” and the Depth Effect will be added to your lock screen wallpaper.
Download iOS 16 Depth Effect Wallpapers
1. Frozen 2
Credit: Costel Dura/Twitter
5. River Bank
You can download more iOS 16 wallpapers here.