Instagram launched IGTV App that gives you a platform to watch long-form, vertical video from your favourite Instagram creators. IGTV is different from your typical video experience. It’s built for how you use your phone, so videos are full screen and vertical. It aims to work just like regular TV but with vertical videos. IGTV videos aren’t limited to one minute, which means you can see more of your favourite content. It allows a creator to upload videos up to one hour in length. Here we will discuss everything about IGTV App, IGTV Video Downloader Online and more. So keep reading the article.
IGTV App Features
One of the best features of this app is the vertical videos. Just changing the orientation to portrait for video watching from landscape changes a lot of things. No more speakers getting muffled, no more need to hold your phone with two hands to watch a video in full screen and the biggest one is that vertical videos give away the more immersive experience of content watching. Just download the app and log in using your Instagram account to watch videos right away. You can watch videos from creators you already follow and others you might like. There is a browse section that helps you to browse videos or search for a specific channel. You can also Like or Comment on videos as well as directly send them to your friends.
How to Create Channel on IGTV?
To upload videos to IGTV, you first need to create a channel.
- Firstly open IGTV app
- Login your account
- Now click on the settings gear, this will take you to a menu
- Hit the ‘Create Channel’ option.
- Visit instagram.com on your web browser
- Log in and go to your profile
- Now click on IGTV.
- Select Create Channel and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you’ve created a channel, you can upload a video.
Video Upload Requirements for IGTV
- Videos must be in MP4 file format.
- Videos must be between 15 seconds and 10 minutes long.
- Larger accounts and verified accounts can upload videos up to 60 minutes long,
- Videos should be vertical (not landscape) with a minimum aspect ratio of 4:5 and maximum of 9:16.
- The maximum file size for videos that are 10 minutes or less is 650MB.
- The maximum file size for videos up to 60 minutes is 5.4GB.
How to Upload Videos on IGTV?
- Open your IGTV app
- Click on your “Profile Icon” >> Tap on +
- Allow to your device library >> Choose Video >> Next
- Now add a title and description.
- Choose to share to a Facebook Page (Optional)
- Tap Post
IGTV Video Downloader Online
Now you might be thinking how to download IGTV videos online? As of now, there are no such tools/ software available. As this is a new app, so it will take time to create such downloader by a developer. Once any downloader is available online for the public, we will update best IGTV video downloader tools here. So stay connected with us.