Hello guys, HTC is Taiwan-based Smartphone maker Company which will design & develops Android smartphone, Tablets. Also, HTC was known as 2nd iPhone. A few days ago they had launch HTC U Ultra. Now HTC is launching HTC 10 Evo and in India. HTC 10 comes with 5.5 inch Quad HD (2K) display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB and 4GB RAM with 32GB internal Memory. This smartphone has Water Resistant and Fingerprint sensor. It runs on latest Android 7.0 nougat.
HTC 10 EVO Release Date, Price in India:
HTC 10 Evo is launching in India on 10th February 2017 at Rs.48,990. HTC 10 is available in Cast Iron and Pearl Gold colours. This smartphone is available on Company’s E-store. After the launch of the smartphone, it will be available on e-commerce website like Flipkart, Amazon, snapdeal and we will add the links soon.
Official Statement at the time of launch, Mr Faisal Siddiqui, (President-South Asia) said
I am confident that the HTC 10 Evo is coming attractive pricing coupled with sophisticated style and technology, and it will be available on Company’s E-store website at Just Rs. 48,990.
HTC 10 EVO Specifications:
- Display – HTC 10 have 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm and Weight: 174g
- Camera – This smartphone has 16 Megapixels Rear Camera with dual-LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps and eight-megapixel front facing camera.
- Storage – HTC 10 has 32GB internal memory and 3GB Ram. Expandable Storage upto 128GB.
- Chipset & Processor – It is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor.
- Adreno 430 GPU
- Android OS – This smartphone runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI.
- Battery – It is Packed with 3200mAh & Supports Quick Charging.
- Other features – Water Resistant, Fingerprint sensor, USB-C Audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio.