We all are using our debit card to withdraw cash from ATM; just insert the debit card to the ATM, enter four digits PIN and withdraw money easily. But soon you will be able to withdraw cash from ATM without debit cards. Yes, you heard it right! New technology can help you to withdraw money from ATM using QR code. You just need your smartphone and banking app to avail this facility. Here we will discuss how you can generate QR code to withdraw cash from ATM without debit cards?
Withdraw Cash from ATM Using QR Code Without Debit Cards
Now no need to carry your ATM cards to withdraw cash from ATMs. With ATM fraud on the rise, Using smartphones in place of debit cards to withdraw money at ATMs offers greater security, as well as convenience. Also, the best thing about cardless ATM access is that you don’t have to worry about losing your debit/credit card or forgetting your PIN. It also offers protection against stolen wallets. So, now you just have to a generate a QR code via your banking app and then scan the QR code at ATM QR Scanner to withdraw money from ATM without debit cards. You can also choose the currency notes on the banking app at the time of generating QR code amongst the denominations of Rs.100, Rs.500 or Rs.2,000 as well. That’s not all; with this facility, you can avail demand drafts from ATMs instead of banks.
How to Generate QR Code to Withdraw Cash from ATM?
Please Note: Currently the process is in development. It will take a few months to add this feature to the ATMs across the country. Once this special mechanism is added to the ATMs, you may follow the steps given below to generate QR code on your banking app for cardless ATM access.
- You must have a smartphone with an internet connection
- Install & Open your Banking App
- Login your account by entering username and password provided by your bank
- Once your banking app implemented ATM QR Code feature, you will see this option on the app
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select currency notes
- Click on Generate QR code option.
- That’s it; you have successfully generated QR code to withdraw cash.
Scan & Withdraw
- Now visit any ATM booth when you need to withdraw money.
- Scan the QR code by placing your smartphone in front of the QR scanner that is attached to the ATM.
- Automated Teller Machine will scan the QR code.
- Now, wait a few seconds for validating the transaction.
- That’s it; You just have withdrawn money from ATM without a debit card.