ChatGPT has been the talk of the town lately, and with the introduction of GPT-4, it’s got even more popular. However, ChatGPT4 isn’t available for free. This leads many users to explore other free alternatives. Even if you are not looking for free options, you must wonder if some better choices are available online. In this article, we will explore some of the ChatGPT alternatives with GPT-4. Let’s delve into it.
1. Microsoft Bing (Free)
Thanks to AI, Microsoft Bing, a not-so-used search engine, can now solve your queries. By integrating GPT 4 into its vast search engine, Microsoft Bing provides its users with access to advanced features of this language model without any charges; it’s free. Bing AI lets you customize how you want your results to turn out and even enables you to create images, unlike ChatGPT.
Bing can also remember your past prompts, which is another plus point. It can, however, only take a total of 20 consecutive prompts due to certain restrictions made by Microsoft. Moreover, Bing also cites sources, so you can go check out the source if you doubt the accuracy of the information. Here are the steps to access Bing:
- Open your web browser and navigate to bing.com/new.
- Click on the “Chat now” option to initiate a chat session.
- You’ll be presented with three conversation style options: creative, balanced, and precise.
- Select the “More Creative” option, as it predominantly employs the GPT 4 model.
- Your chat history will be displayed on the right side for reference.
2. ForeFront AI (Free)
ForeFront AI is also an exceptional service that offers accessible and advanced AI tools to the general public. To provide state-of-the-art language generation capabilities, GPT 4 is freely available for users. All you need to do to use ForeFront AI is create an account.
When using ForeFront AI, the number of prompts you can send is boundless. There are no limitations on the number of prompts you can send daily. To use the GPT 4 model on ForeFront AI, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch your preferred web browser and navigate to chat.forefront.ai.
- If you wish to register, click the “Sign up” option in the top right corner. For existing users, click “Login.”
- From the dropdown menu labelled “Model,” select GPT-4.
- Next, choose the persona of the AI chatbot you desire to engage with (e.g., Helpful Assistant).
- Enter your prompt and enjoy using the GPT-4 model on ForeFront AI.
3. Ora.ai (Free)
Ora.ai is an AI platform where you can access GPT 4 at no cost. Ora.ai offers a user-friendly interface through which you can generate text and engage in discussions with many AI characters. Additionally, Ora.ai allows you to create personalized characters you can chat with.
Ora.ai provides a hands-on opportunity to explore the full potential of GPT 4, whether it be for writing text, problem-solving, or any other creative thing. The platform offers various features, such as creating GIFs, mind maps, photos, articles, etc. To use Ora.ai, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and navigate to ora.ai.
- Click on the “Login” button located in the top right corner.
- Enter your login credentials. If you don’t have an account, click on “Signup.”
- Once logged in, you can create your chatbot or explore the chatbots built by other users. To do so, click the “Explore” tab in the left menu.
- Choose the character or chatbot you wish to utilize and enjoy the experience.
4. HuggingFace (Free)
HuggingFace, a widely used open-source platform, features many language models, including GPT 4. You can get free and easy access to these models using the API.
With HuggingFace, you can access the GPT-4 model, incorporate it into your apps, and use its power for tasks as varied as text generation, language comprehension, translation, summarization, and more. HuggingFace AI can be used as follows:
- Go to huggingface.co on your web browser.
- To join, just hit the Join button over there on the right. To access your existing account, you can select the Login option.
- You may now use the GPT 4 model by going to this link.
5. Jasper AI (Paid)
Jasper AI is another powerful alternative to ChatGPT based on the GPT-4 model. This was confirmed by a tweet on Jasper’s official Twitter account at the time of the GPT-4 launch.
Jasper Chat is a service you can use to get human-like responses to your prompts. Since Jasper uses GPT-4, the reactions are pretty accurate and to the point. Unlike Bing, built for the masses, Jasper AI is specifically designed for advertisers and marketers. It can generate catchy adverts for your products with a simple prompt. Unlike ChatGPT, which cannot access the internet, Jasper Chat gives you a toggle to include or exclude Google search results. This is a great addition.
Although Jasper Chat is free for the first 7 days, you must purchase Jasper’s Business plan to access all the features. The plan will cost you $49/month, which is not very affordable. Here are the steps to access Jasper AI:
- Open your web browser and go to the Jasper AI webpage.
- Click on Try Jasper Free and enter your name and email address.
- Then, select a plan and enter your payment information.
- You can now start using Jasper Chat.
6. Nat.dev (Paid)
Nat.dev provides easy access to AI models and technologies like GPT-4. Using Nat.dev, you may experiment with and use GPT -4’s state-of-the-art language-generating capabilities in various settings.
You can use GPT-4’s advanced features for text generation, translation, sentiment analysis, and more by visiting the Nat.dev website. You can use the platform’s pre-trained models (including GPT-4) straight out of the box.
Once you sign up, you can access GPT 4 and its features, from content generation and translation to bot building. Please note that due to a dramatic increase in demand, Nat.dev is now a paid service. At only $5 per month, it’s far more affordable than GPT-4 at $20.
- Open your web browser.
- Create an account at Nat.dev right now.
- Select GPT-4 under “Model” on the right side of the menu.
- In the left field, enter your question or topic.
- Select Chat from the main menu to begin chatting.
- To continue, select “Select model” and “openai gpt-4.”
- You can now start chatting.
7. GitHub Copilot X (Paid)
GitHub Copilot X is an AI tool made available by GitHub to programmers who may encounter difficulties during coding. It uses the power of OpenAI’s most recent GPT-4 model, which has been trained on vast quantities of code.
In addition, GitHub has added Chat and voice capabilities to Copilot, providing users a ChatGPT-like experience. You can use natural language prompts verbally with GitHub Copilot Voice. Copilot X will make real-time suggestions for requested code enhancements.
GitHub Copilot X can also analyze and thoroughly explain code segments. It supports pull requests, responds to queries about documentation, and offers a customized developer experience.
It is important to note that although Copilot X significantly facilitates code generation and provides comprehensive code analysis, it cannot guarantee error-free code production. Pricing for Copilot is as follows: $10 per month for individual users and $19 per user per month for businesses. You can go ahead and try out Copilot X from your IDE. Subscribe to GitHub Copilot X from here.
8. AI Chatbot – Nova (Free & Paid)
Nova is an innovative AI chatbot and writing assistant powered by ChatGPT and the advanced GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 models. This intelligent technology comprehends your questions and generates responses that mimic human-like conversations, creating the impression of interacting with a knowledgeable friend.
Nova goes beyond answering queries and can even recommend books or movies upon request. Simply engage with Nova and “ASK AI” for assistance. Nova is cross-compatible with Android, iOS, Wear OS, tablets, and web platforms. It can also store the entire chat history.
Nova offers both free and paid plans, where the free plan has certain limitations. The free doesn’t give access to GPT-4; there is a 500 characters limit, limit on the number of prompts and ads.
Upgrading to the Pro version will eliminate all these limitations, and you can access the power of Nova AI. The Pro plan starts at $8 per month, with discounts on the yearly plan. You can also take a 3-day trial so that you can better understand the ability of the AI. Here’s how you can use Nova AI:
- Open the Google Play Store or the App Store and search for AI Chatbot – Nova.
- Then, click on Get or Install.
- Once the app is installed, launch it, and you can try the free version.
- If you want to try the Pro version, you can enter your payment information and take the free 3-day trial.
These were our top picks for the best ChatGPT alternatives with GPT-4. While some options offer free access, others require a paid subscription with varying pricing structures. Each alternative’s pros and cons depend on accessibility, functionality, pricing, and customization capabilities. It would be best to explore these alternatives based on your specific needs and evaluate the features and limitations of each option. If you have any further questions, let us know.