Smartwatches are on the trending list nowadays. More than just displaying time, it tracks the daily activities of a user. Loaded with sensors like heart rate monitor, sleep tracking, steps count, calorie count etc, a smartwatch helps its owner to led a healthy lifestyle. With so many smartwatch brands available in the market, customers get really confused as to which one they should buy. Therefore, we have picked the top Smartwatches to buy in India to overcome this confusion.
List of Best Smartwatches in India (2020)
1. Apple Watch Series 5
The Apple Watch Series 5 is the latest Smartwatch launched by Apple in September 2019. The Series 5 smartwatch is a minor upgrade over its predecessor Apple Watch Series 4. Manufactured with dual-core S5 chip, Apple claims that the Apple Smartwatch series 5 is 50% more efficient than the Smartwatch series 4. The Smartwatch comes with features like an always-on display, Heart rate monitor, GPS, and long-lasting battery life.
The Apple Watch 5 is priced at Rs 40,900 for the GPS only 40mm variant. While the 44mm variant is priced at Rs 43,900. The GPS+ Cellular 40mm Aluminium variant cost Rs 49,900. While the 44mm Aluminium model carries a price tag of Rs 52,900. Similarly, the Stainless Steel 40mm GPS+Celllular model cost Rs 65,900. Whereas the 44mm Stainless steel has a price tag of Rs 69,900.
Main Features of the Apple Watch Series 5:
- 1.78-inch, 368 x 448 pixel AMOLED display with a pixel density of 326 pp. It features an Always-on Retina display and has a 30% larger screen than its predecessor.
- The case thickness is 10.7 mm and is made with a single block of aluminium which increases the durability of the watch.
- 64-bit dual-core S5 processor that gives a smooth user experience.
- The Apple Watch 5 has 32 GB of internal storage to store and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- The smartwatch is featured with an Electrical heart sensor (ECG) and Second-generation Optical Heart Sensor. Additionally, it is swim-proof, has Emergency SOS and International emergency calling feature.
- It is powered by 285 mAh Li-ion battery which lasts upto 2.5 days on continuous usage.
2. Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch
Our next pick in the list is the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch. Samsung has launched the Galaxy Smartwatch in August 2018 and since then the Smartwatch has gained a lot of popularity. The Galaxy Smartwatch features an always-on AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. With the latest Tizen OS from Samsung, the Smartwatch gives a seamless user experience. It is water-resistant and has long-lasting battery life. The Samsung Smartwatch 44mm Silver variant has a price tag of Rs 25,990.
Main features of the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch:
- The watch has a 1.33-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels.
- Runs on Tizen OS which is based on Linux Core. The watch supports all the Google Goodies because of the integrated PlayStore Certification.
- The watch has Exynos 9110 Dual-Core Processor with 1.15 GHz processor speed. It has 4GB of internal storage.
- The Galaxy Smartwatch features a 380 mAh battery which lasts upto 2 days. Moreover, the watch supports wireless charging.
- Additionally, the device tracks distance, Steps, Sleep Quality, Calories Burned, and Heart Rate.
3. Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch
The Fitbit Versa 2 is a hybrid of Smartwatch and a fitness band. Launched in 2019, the Fitbit Versa 2 gives a battery life of more than six days. The Smartwatch has an attractive design with the robust built quality and is Water-resistant. The watch is available in Black and Grey colour variants. The Fitbit watch is compatible with both Android and iOS. The Watch is priced at Rs 20,999 in Flipkart.
Main features of the Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch:
- The display is a 34mm 1.35-inch OLED panel and has a resolution of 300 x 300 pixels. It has Corning Gorilla glass protection.
- The Built material is Aluminium with a rectangular and flat shape surface weighing 40g.
- The battery is Lithium Polymer which lasts upto 6 days on standard usage and gets fully charged in just 2 hours.
- The Fitbit Versa 2 has a GPS chip that helps in independent tracking without any smartphone.
- Additionally, the watch supports heart rate monitor, calorie count, steps count, Altimeter, Sleep tracker.
4. Honor Watch Magic
The Honor Watch Magic is a budget Smartwatch with the standard features loaded in it. The Built material is stainless steel and hence the smartwatch is very lightweight. It is water-resistant upto 5ATM. The watch comes with a magnetic charging dock and supports USB-C cable. The Honor Watch Magic Smartwatch comes in Lava Black and Moonlight Silver colour variant. The Watch has a price tag of Rs 7,999 in Amazon.
Main features of the Honor Watch Magic Smartwatch:
- The watch has a 1.2-inch AMOLED screen with automatic screen brightness adjusting feature. The screen resolution is 390 x 390 pixels with 326-pixel density.
- It runs on custom OS but doesn’t support any third-party app.
- The Honor Watch Magic is packed with a 600mAh battery which gives a battery life of almost 7 days.
- Additional features of the Smartwatch are sleep tracking, heart rate monitor, steps count, calorie count, GPS, and GLONASS supports.
5. Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch
The Huami Amazfit GTS is built with an Aluminium alloy which makes the watch extremely lightweight and has more durability. With its own customized OS, the Huami smartwatch provides a smooth user experience. With 12 Sports Mode, the watch keeps a record of your daily activities to let you live a healthier life. The Huami GTS Smartwatch is priced at Rs 9,999 in Flipkart.
Main features of the Huami Amazfit GTS Smartwatch:
- 1.65-inch AMOLED display with 348 X 442 resolution. The display features a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection to avoid any scratches.
- The watch is compatible with both Android and iOS and comes with the latest Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- The Huami Amazfit GTS Watch is packed with 220mAh battery which gives a back up of 12 days on a single charge.
- The device is water-resistant upto 5atm and has activity trackers like steps count, heart rate monitor, calorie count.
- The watch has music control and gives vibrating notification which is very useful in noisy environments.
6. Huami Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch
Huami Amazfit Bip S is another budget smartwatch loaded with good features. The device supports smart notifications, music control, and weather control. The watch gives 15 days of battery life on a Typical usage and 40-days of battery backup on basic usage. It is available in Black, Blue, White, and Pink colour variants. The Huami Amazfit Bip S smartwatch is available for Rs 4,999 in Flipkart.
Main features of Huami Amazfit Bip S Smartwatch:
- 1.28-inch Transflective Color Always-on Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 200mAh Lithium Polymer battery with upto 15 days of battery life on Typical usage.
- The device is water-resistant and has activity trackers like steps count, heart rate monitor, calorie count.
- Compatible with Android and iOS and has Built-in Sony 28nm GPS Chip.
7. Realme Smartwatch
Realme has launched its first smartwatch in India this year. It is a budget smartwatch that comes with high-end features. The watch provides the daily activities of the user with its smart activity sensor. The Realme Smartwatch give 7 to 9 days of battery life and supports smart notification control. The watch is priced at Rs 3,999.
Main features of the Realme Watch:
- 1.4-inch large colour touch screen (320 x 320 pixels) with a square-shaped dial.
- 14 sports mode with activity tracking like steps count, heart rate monitor, calorie count.
- The watch supports music and camera control and is IP68 water-resistant.
- Additional features like idle alert, drink reminder, vibrating alarm, and call rejection.