Choosing a good earphone which meets our budget has become a difficult task nowadays. There are so many options available in the market that we get confused which earphone will be the best for us. Considering all the aspects of the consumers, we have come up with an article of the top 10 earphones under 1000 Rs in India which will meet your budget.
Here are the best earphones under 1000 to buy in 2020
1. House of Marley Smile Jamaica
The House of Marley Smile Jamaica is one the best earphones under the budget of Rs 1000. Built with pure wood and recyclable aluminium gives the earphone a stylish and premium look. Its powerful 8mm moving coil driver gives deep bass and amazing sound quality.
Specifications of the House of Marley Smile Jamaica Earphone:
- FSC certified Sapele, beechwood and recyclable aluminium are used to design and build the earphone.
- 8mm moving coil drivers providing a powerful bass and clean and crisp sound quality.
- Engineered with Frequency Response of 18Hz – 20kHz, Impedance of 16 ohms and sensitivity with 98 dB.
- Durable 52-inch Fabric Covered Cord makes the earphone long-lasting and for rough uses. It also reduces the risk of the earphone getting tangled inside the pocket.
- L-shaped gold plated stereo plug with a standard 3.5 mm jack and one-button controller for the mic.
- Available in Black colour only.
2. Mi Dual Driver in-Ear
The next Earphone on our pick-up list is the new Mi Dual Driver in-Ear earphone. As the name says, the earphone is built with dual dynamic driver to provide a quality sound experience.
Specifications of Mi Dual Driver:
- Metal casing built quality provides real sturdiness to the earphone.
- 10mm and 8mm Dual Dynamic Drivers ensure low distortion and focus on all frequencies to deliver the quality sound experience.
- Frequency ranging from 20Hz – 40kHz and impedance of 32 ohms with Passive noise cancellation.
- 1.2m Braided cable makes the earphone tangle-free and anti-winding. Plus the design of the magnetic earbuds helps to keep the earphone anywhere effortlessly.
- 90-degree close fitting 3.5 mm gold plated jack and 3-button operation for better convenience.
- Available in Black and blue colour.
3. Skullcandy Ink’d in-Ear Earphone
The Skullcandy Ink’d earphone is famous for its lightweight design. The earphone is very handy and flat wired cord makes the earphone tangle-free. The sound quality of the headset is supreme with balanced bass and treble.
Specifications of Skullcandy Ink’d Earphone:
- Built material is plastic which makes the earphone extremely lightweight.
- 11mm earphone single driver unit.
- Frequency ranging from 20Hz – 20kHz.
- Flatwired 1.2m long cord with mic. The built material of the cord is TPE.
- 3.5mm jack and single button controller for the mic.
- Available in Black, Gray Mint, Blue, Pink, Red & Black colour.
4.1MORE E1009-BK Piston Fit In-Ear
1More has become the most awarded headphone brand in the past two years. The 1More E1009-BK Piston Fit is a value for money earphone costing Rs 799. The earphone has the good audio quality and seamless user experience. The earphone is one of our personal favourite picks.
Specifications of the 1More Piston Fit:
- The outer earbuds shell of the earphone is made of metal cases which let housing of bigger drivers. At this price, range metals are rarely used hence its already a plus point to gain more consumers for 1More.
- 10mm dynamic driver unit.
- Frequency range from 20Hz to 20,000Hz with an impedance of 32 ohms.
- 125cm long TPE cord with in-line microphone.
- L shaped 3.5mm jack that fits perfectly on Android as well as iOS devices.
- 45-degree angle in-ear design which gives super comfort and perfect individual fit.
- Available in Teal, Pink, Silver and Space Gray variant.
5. Sennheiser CX 180 Street II
When it comes to the quality audio experience, Sennheiser is one brand which never fails to give the best audio experience. The Sennheiser CX 180 Street II was first released in the year 2017 and it is still in our list of best earphone under 1000 in 2020. Hence, people can make an idea of the craze and demand for the Sennheiser CX 180.
Specifications of the Sennheiser CX 180 Street II:
- The earphone is made entirely of plastic with a glossy finish on the front and matte finish at the back.
- Features a 13.5mm neodymium driver for powerful, bass-driven stereo sound.
- Frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz with an impedance rating of 16 ohms.
- 1.2m cord without a mic. The cable gets tangled sometimes as its round in shape.
- L shaped gold plated 3.5mm jack which makes the earphone durable.
- Available in grey & black variant.
6. Sony MDR-EX150AP
The next earphone under 1000 in the list is Sony MDR-EX150AP. Sony is a brand which doesn’t make any compromise when it comes to audio quality and flawless music experience. The company has proved this with their Sony MDR series earphone.
Specifications of the Sony MDR-EX150AP:
- The built material used is plastic. Hence the earphone is extremely lightweight. But the housing is a shiny metallic finish which gives the earphone a premium look.
- Features a 9mm neodymium driver for powerful sound.
- Frequency Ranges from 5Hz to 24kHz with 16 ohms impedance.
- 1.2m length Y-shaped cord with in-line mic. It supports passive noise reduction.
- Comfortable, secure-fitting silicone earbuds for a long listening hour.
- Available in Black, Blue colour.
7. Realme Buds 2
Realme has stepped into the world of headphones and earphones in 2019. Since then the company has been doing pretty well in this sector. Talking about the Realme Buds 2, its a value for money earphone under 1000 Rs with the premium design and standard audio quality.
Specifications of Realme Buds 2:
- The earphone is made of plastic which makes it handy. The matte, streamlined design added to the beauty of the earphone.
- Feature with powerful 11.2mm bass boost driver which consist of multi-layer composite diaphragm.
- Frequency range from 20Hz – 20kHz with an impedance rating of 32 ohms and a sensitivity rating of 108dB.
- 1.2m tangle-free cord with in-line microphone. Three dedicated buttons on the mic for volume control, incoming calls controls and play/pause music control.
- A built-in adjustable cable strap is also added to keep the earphone tidy.
- Available in Green, Yellow and Orange variant.
8. JBL C200SI Super Deep Base
JBL is one of the most trusted brands in the headphones & earphones industry. The C200SI earphone is famous for its ergonomic design and trustworthy performance.
Specifications of the JBL C200SI Deep Base:
- Built-in material is plastic with a premium finish. It weighs around 18.1g.
- 9mm dynamic driver delivers the JBL signature sound.
- Frequency ranges from 20Hz – 20kHz.
- 1.2m long chord but the quality of the chord is not up to mark. It gets easily tangled inside the pocket. The in-line microphone is available with the single-button controller.
- 3.5mm gold plated jack gives better data transfer.
- Angled fit earbuds makes the earphone more comfortable to be worn for longer hours.
- Available in Gun Metal, Ice Grey and Mystic Blue variants.
9. Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BL
We have picked up the Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BL earphone under top 10 budget earphones because of its standard audio performance and durability. At this price point, this is the most value for money earphone with good audio quality.
Specifications of the Audio Technica:
- Built material is plastic with canal style design which makes the earphone wearable for a long period.
- 8.5mm single dynamic driver for better audio quality.
- Frequency response 20Hz- 25kHz with 103db sensitivity.
- 1.2m long Y-shaped cord with mic.
- Cord wrap so that the earphone doesn’t get tangled.
- L shaped 3.5mm earphone jack without a gold plated plug.
- Available in White, Blue, Black, Lime Green, Orange and Red colour.
10. Boat Bassheads 182
Boat earphones are known for their extra bass and their rugged cable which gives them long-lasting durability. The Boat Bassheads 182 comes with some heavy deep bass and clear audio output. The shiny detailed finish gives a glossy look to the earphone.
Specifications of the Boat Bassheads 182:
- The outer shell of earbuds is made of plastic with a shiny metallic finish.
- Frequency ranging from 20Hz – 20kHz
- 3.5mm gold plated angled jack.
- 1.2m cord with in-line microphone.
- Single-Button on the mic works as a controller.
- Available in Black, Blue and Red variant.