Are you looking to pay for your Amazon purchases with Apple Pay? Good news – Amazon accepts Apple Pay as a mode of payment, although it’s up to each seller to determine whether or not they will accept it. However, if you don’t see the option to pay for an item with Apple Pay, there’s an easy workaround – you can always pay with your Apple Card instead. This article will cover the details of using Apple Pay on Amazon and provide helpful tips to make the payment process more accessible.
Use Apple Pay on Amazon
When you check out a product, you can pay with Apple Pay if the seller allows it. Amazon has given the sellers a choice to accept Apple Pay. As a result, some sellers accept Apple Pay while others do not. Here’s how to use Apple Pay on Amazon:
- Open the Amazon app on your device from this link.
- Log in to your Amazon account and select your purchase item.
- At checkout, choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Confirm your payment details and shipping address.
- Use Touch ID or Face ID to authenticate the payment.
- Confirm the payment and wait for the confirmation.
Use Apple Card on Amazon
You will not find the Apple Pay option for most products on Amazon. In that case, you can use your Apple card instead. Here’s how:
- Open the Amazon app on your iPhone and sign in with your account.
- On the home page, tap the Account icon at the bottom.
- Tap Your Account.
- Scroll down and tap Your Payments.
- On the following page, go to the Wallet tab and tap +Add.
- On the next page, tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Enter your Apple card details and tap “Save.” If you want to use your Apple card as the default payment method, check the box next to “Set as default payment method.”
Note: If you don’t know your Apple card details, you can check them using the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Your Apple Card will now be added to your Amazon account. You should see a message saying, “Payment method added.”
- Once your Apple Card is added, you can use it to make purchases on Amazon.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does Amazon accept Apple Pay?
Yes, Amazon accepts Apple Pay as a form of payment, although depending on the seller, some sellers might not accept it.
2. How do I pay for items on Amazon using Apple Pay?
To pay for an item on Amazon using Apple Pay, select the Apple Pay option at checkout. You’ll then be prompted to authenticate the payment with your Apple device or Apple Card.
3. Is there a fee for using Apple Pay on Amazon?
No, there are no additional fees for using Apple Pay on Amazon.
4. How do I checkout using my Apple card on Amazon?
If a seller does not accept Apple Pay, you can pay with your Apple Card instead. During checkout, tap on Payment information > select your Apple card > tap Continue. The rest of the process is similar to any other payment method.