While it feels like the Amazon Prime Day sale was just yesterday, this year’s Amazon Black Friday sale is not very far in the United States. Amazon has officially announced the sale date for the 2022 Amazon Black Friday sale. The sale will offer some of the best deals of all year. If you missed the deals during the Amazon Prime Day sale, don’t be disheartened, as another big sale is waiting for you.
The Black Friday sale in the United States will bring exciting offers and discounts on your favourite products. This sale is followed by another big sale next Monday, called Cyber Monday. Whether a small product or a large one, you will see a discount on it. Unfortunately, the deals don’t last very long, and the price increases only after a short period. Let’s consider when and what we expect from the Amazon Black Friday sale 2022.
Our Top Picks:
- Smartphone: Save $300 on Galaxy S21 FE
- Smartwatch: Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 at $139
- Laptop: Save $582 on Lenovo Ideapad 3 2022
Amazon Black Friday 2022 Start Date
The Amazon Black Friday sale starts on November 24, 2022, and will run until November 25, 2022. So the sale begins on Thanksgiving day and will be live for 48 hours.
The Black Friday sale starts the day after Thanksgiving in the US, usually on the fourth Thursday of November every year. This year, the date falls on November 25.
Amazon Black Friday Deals
Amazon is offering record-low prices on Smartphones, smartwatches, and more. We can see crazy discounts on several products.
- Google Pixel 6 at $452 ($147 OFF)
- Galaxy A53 5G 128GB at $349 ($100 OFF)
- Galaxy S21 FE at $399 ($300 OFF)
- Galaxy S22 128GB at $663 ($136 OFF)
- Galaxy S22 Ultra 128GB at $969 (330$ OFF)
- Galaxy S20 FE at $524 ($75 OFF)
- OnePlus 10 Pro at $549 ($150 OFF)
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS 45mm) at $309 ($120 OFF)
- Apple Watch SE (GPS 44mm) at $209 ($100 OFF)
Amazon Black Friday vs Prime Day
You might be confused between the Amazon Prime Day and Black Friday sale. You might wonder which one is better. Well, it depends on the individual products on sale and the products you want.
For some folks, the Prime Day sale might be better if it offers better deals on the products of their interest. Likewise, the Black Friday sale might be better for some folks if it provides better discounts on the products they want to buy.
For clarity, we usually see low prices or discounts on Amazon products such as Kindle and Echo. However, during the Amazon Black Friday sale, we see low prices and discounts across products from various brands. Lastly, one huge difference is that you need a Prime membership to access the Amazon Prime Day sale, whereas anyone can access the Amazon Black Friday sale.
What to do before Amazon Black Friday?
As it is said, it is best to prepare for the future. Make sure that you are well-prepared in advance for sale. Keep your wallet ready and purchase the product of your choice as soon as the sale goes live. Make sure you hurry up, as stocks won’t last very long. There is a certain quota for the number of deals people can access. Once the quota is filled, the deals are withdrawn, and you will be deprived of the deals.
Furthermore, if you want to access the deals earlier and enjoy extra benefits during the sale, we recommend you get an Amazon Prime membership. An Amazon Prime membership gives you early access to all the deals and additional benefits, such as free delivery. If you are hesitant, try the 30-day free trial and make sure to cancel the subscription before any fee kicks in.
How to Prepare for Amazon Black Friday to grab the Best Deals?
Black Friday is an annual event where sellers offer massive discounts on their products. It’s one of the busiest shopping days of the year, and if you’re not prepared, it can be a nightmare. To help you out, we’ve put together a quick guide on how to prepare for Amazon Black Friday so you can snag the best deals.
1. Start Early: Amazon Black Friday deals start rolling out as early as November, so keep an eye out. You can also sign up for Amazon Prime to get early access to discounts.
2. Get a Prime Membership: Prime members get early access to Black Friday deals, so you’ll have a better chance of getting the items you want before they sell out. If you’re not a Prime member, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to take advantage of the early access. Make sure that you cancel the trial before you get billed. If you want to continue with Prime, you can continue with $14.99 per month or $139 per year.
3. Make a List: Know what you want to buy before Black Friday to hit the ground running when the deals start.
4. Compare Prices: Use price tracking tools like PriceBefore to compare prices and see if the “deal” on Black Friday is good.
5. Use Amazon Wishlist: This is a great way to keep track of items you’re interested in and to get notified when they go on sale. You can easily add products to your cart when the deals go live. Remember that popular products are limited in stock, so buy them as soon as possible before they are sold out.
6. Set a Budget: Don’t overspend just because deals are available at an excellent price. Set a budget and stick to it. Only buy items that you need, don’t be excessive.
7. Lightning Deals: These are time-sensitive deals, often of excellent value. Keep an eye on lightning deals if they are available on your desired product.
8. Know the Amazon Return Policy: Amazon has a return policy. If you dislike any of the products you purchased during the Black Friday sale, you can return those products within a limited period. So make sure to check the products’ return policy once.
What to Buy on Amazon Black Friday 2022?
As the biggest shopping day of the year, Black Friday is the perfect time to snag great deals on items you’ve been wanting. Amazon is always a go-to for Black Friday shopping, and this year is sure to be no different. Here are a few items to keep an eye out for on Amazon Black Friday 2022.
Laptops, Smartphones, and Tablets
Amazon will likely have several Black Friday deals on various devices if you need a new laptop, smartphone, or tablet. Whether you’re looking for an Apple device or something running Windows or Android, you’ll be able to find a good deal on Amazon.
Wireless Earbuds and Headphones
Amazon offers Black Friday deals on a wide range of products, including AirPods, other wireless earbuds and headphones. This is a great time to buy if you’re looking for a new pair of headphones or earbuds. You can find discounts on some of the best-selling models from brands like Apple, Beats, Bose, Jabra, Jaybird, Sony and more.
Games and Gaming Consoles
Amazon will also offer discounts on all major gaming consoles, including the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 5. Games will also be on sale, so this is a great time to stock up on your favourite titles. You can also expect deals on gaming accessories, like controllers and headsets.
Amazon will likely have some great Black Friday deals on various models if you’re in the market for a new television. Whether you’re looking for a big screen to watch the latest movies and shows on or a smaller one for your bedroom, you’ll be able to find a good deal on Amazon.
If you want to upgrade your home’s audio system, Black Friday is also a great time to buy new speakers or soundbars. Amazon carries a wide range of options from different brands, so you’re sure to find something that fits your needs and budget.
Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers
There are several different smartwatches and fitness trackers that will be on sale during Amazon’s Black Friday sale. This could be the best time to grab one for yourself or your loved ones. Some of the more popular brands that will be on sale include Apple, Fitbit, and Garmin.
Finally, if you’re just looking for some general Black Friday deals, Amazon will likely have several good deals on a variety of items, from clothing to kitchen appliances. Be sure to browse the Amazon Black Friday deals page to see what’s available.
What not to Buy on Amazon Black Friday 2022?
When it comes to Amazon Black Friday, there are a few things you should avoid purchasing. Here are five items you should steer clear of this Black Friday:
If you’re looking for a deal on an Amazon device, such as the Echo or the Kindle, you’re better off waiting until Amazon’s Prime Day sale. Black Friday discounts on Amazon devices tend to be minimal, so you’re better off waiting for a more significant price drop.
Third-Party Gift Cards
There are always a few deals on third-party gift cards during Black Friday, but you should avoid them. The discounts are usually small, and you’re better off waiting for a better deal.
Toys are another popular Black Friday purchase, but the deals are often not as good as they seem. Many retailers will discount items that are already overstocked or close to being discontinued. You’re better off waiting for the post-Christmas sales if you’re looking for deals on toys.
Cheap 4K TVs
Amazon’s Black Friday Sale is filled with great deals on 4K TVs, but you should avoid buying the cheap models. The most affordable 4K TVs are often lower quality and may not have all the desired features. Instead, look for 4K TVs on sale for a reasonable price but still have all the features you want.
Clothing is one of the few items you can find decent Black Friday deals on. However, you should avoid purchasing clothing from Amazon. The prices are often the same as what you would find in-store, and the selection is limited.
Disclosure: Links on DealNTech may earn us a commission.