BHIM App Offers: Bharat Interface For Money is an app launched in India By Narendra Modi (PM of India) on 30th December 2016. Bhim is a UPI (Unified Payment Interface) based app available for both Major Operating Systems Android as well as iOS. i.e., you can download BHIM App for Android and iPhone and use it without any issue.
BHIM is easy to use for making cashless transactions. Due to Demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs, 1000 Notes everyone faced huge difficulty. We have seen Long queues in front of Banks and ATM’s. BHIM May be beneficial and able to solve this issue as it can be made cashless transactions with much ease. BHIM App currently supports English & Hindi Language. In addition, More Regional Language will be added with the Future updates of BHIM App.
Also Checkout: Paytm Offline: Access your Paytm Wallet without the Internet
Which banks support the BHIM app?
Check for your Bank Name if available in the list below in addition to using the BHIM app. It currently supports 31 Banks.
– Andhra Bank
– Axis Bank
– Bank of Baroda
– Bank of Maharashtra
– Canara Bank
– Catholic Syrian Bank
– Central Bank of India
– DCB Bank
– Dena Bank
– Federal Bank
– HDFC Bank
– ICICI Bank
– IDBI Bank
– IDFC Bank
– Indian Bank
– Indian Overseas Bank
– IndusInd Bank
– Karnataka Bank
– Karur Vysya Bank
– Kotak Mahindra Bank
– Oriental Bank of Commerce
– Punjab National Bank
– RBL Bank
– South Indian Bank
– Standard Chartered Bank
– State Bank of India
– Syndicate Bank
– Union Bank of India
– United Bank of India
– Vijaya Bank
How to Register on BHIM APP:
- At First Download and Install BHIM app for Android.
- Now choose your Preferred Language.(Hindi Or English)
- Click on Next button, and it will ask you to Enter your Mobile no.(Enter Mobile No. Which is linked to your Bank account
- It will send you a message automatically, and it will charge 1.5 INR to verify your no. With UPI.
- Once verified it will ask Enter a four digit Passcode (m-Pin) for Security reasons.
- Now select your Bank provider (Currently 31 supported)
- So Select your Bank account.
- Done..! You have gained full access to the BHIM App offer.
- Now you can use BHIM APP for making secure and cashless payment.
How to Send Or Receive Money with BHIM App Offers:
To Send Or Recieve Direct Bank transfer, it needs UPI enabled Bank. If not, then register for UPI and Set up a UPI PIN. You can also Send Or Recieve Money Without enabling UPI, but it needs to entering IFSC Code, Bank Account no. Alternatively, by MMID. All Payments Sent are Instant 24X7, or it may also take few more seconds to transfer.
Payments usually can be made with your Mobile No. , QR Code or with Your Payment Address. Payment Address is mobileno@upi as default, e.g., If your registered Mobile no. Is 9876543210 then your Payment Address will be 9876543210@upi. However, it can also be customized, and you can set it as you like.
- To Send Money from BHIM APP, Open the app.
- Click on Send Money.
- Enter Mobile no./Payment Address/ Bank Account Details.
- And complete the transactions.
- As it is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), so payment will be instant.
- You can Send Rs 10,000 in one go. Also, in a day minimum of Rs 1 to a maximum of Rs 20,000.
More Features of BHIM App:
- Send/Receive Money.
- Transaction Limit (20,000 a day)
- 31 Banks Supported.
- Check Bank Balance.
- Custom Payment Address.
- English Hindi Supported (More will be added in future update)
- Scan & Pay.
Also Checkout: Airtel 4g Plans Offers in 2017 + Bonus Trick
So, guys, this was detailed information about BHIM APP. If you have any doubt, then feel free to ask us. Drop down your query in Comment Box.
BHIM App Offers January 2017: Add Money Offers, Wallet Offers 2017
After successful transaction through a UPI-based app, you can win Rs.1000 from Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapaar Yojana. How To Check If You have Won Rs.1000? CLICK HERE
Currently, there are no working BHIM app offers, Stay tuned wth us, we will add all Bhim wallet offers here. So subscribe to our push notification service and get instant updates.